I am so delighted to tell you all that I was nominated by Saumya of https://pamperurtastebuds.wordpress.com for Mystery Blogger Award.
Thanks a Ton Saumya. This act is really very inspiring and motivating to a new blogger like me. Not just this, I would never forget that you are my first blogger friend 🙂 Thanks again.
Saumya is a wonderful blogger with a neat blogging website. Her step by step photos and explanation shows her perfection and dedication towards the world of blogging. Please check her website https://pamperurtastebuds.wordpress.com/ and I am sure you will instantly fall in love with the recipes and the way she has explained.
This award was actually created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (0ne weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
Things about myself:
- I am a fun loving person and often see myself a handful with two little ones around me. They complete my world. I absolutely have no regrets of quitting my professional job (specially after I started blogging) and dedicating my life in bringing up my kids with good ethics, nature and most importantly a good human being.
- I love cooking and experimenting with food. Though we make it a point not to waste any food for its been a blessing to us. We have to be thankful to god for all the abundant food we have, there are millions and trillions in this world who starve to death.
- Other than cooking, I love singing, dancing, reading books with my kids, watching food channel and replicating any of the recipes which I like. Last but not the least, thanking god for being with us and making our faith even more stronger.
My answers to all the questions Saumya has asked:
- Tell me one thing that you love about yourself ?
My Eyes ! I love my eyes ! and always try to make them look brighter using a kohl or eye pencil 🙂
2. What’s your favourite dessert?
I love Ras malai very much. I make it very often and Its always there in my refrigerator every ready. The minute one batch finishes the next will be ready in few hours.
3.What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you ?
Yes! I remember when I was teaching the concept of fruits to my 2.5 yr old and there was this fruit, ” AVOCADO” and I started to split the words for him to make the pronunciation easier and said – “AVO” “CADO” and my toddler replies- “API” “NDO” then I again stressed and said “AVO-CADO” and he said “API-ANDO” then I said “SAY- AVO” and he repeated “AVO” and then I said “CADO” and he promptly replied “CADO” I repeated the process for about 5 more times and the sixth time I said, “AVOCADO” and my munchkin replies “APIANDO” 🙂 The funniest part is my hubby sitting right in front of us on a couch sipping his drink and enjoying the scene ….
4. Name the person who inspires you the most ? And why ?
My Mother ! Its beyond words to explain why she inspires me. She was a social worker , working for the betterment for blind, handicapped and needy. She did it with no returns and she did this on the base of humanity. She is an amazing cook and I have witnessed her cook for any number of guests who visited us without informing. All these things and she never complained. We are three children and she has given her blood and sweat in our up-bringing. Our education, our co-curricular activities and everything else. I literally fall short of words. With two kids, I loose my cool at times and I always wonder how my mother did in raising three of us 🙂
5. What’s the most important lesson that your life has taught you so far ?
“Never blame a day in your life. Good days give you memories and bad days give you experience. Both are equally important in our lives to make you a seasoned person.” Last but not the least, Never give up – Have patience !
My questions to the bloggers,
- Can you describe yourself in a word?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Which recipe is the quickest according to you when you have unexpected guests?
- Which is the best memory you have had so far?
- What stands first in your top priority list?
My nominees are,
- A foodie house wife of https://afoodiehousewife.wordpress.com
- Priya Pandiyan of https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com/
- Dolly of https://koolkosherkitchen.wordpress.com/
- Pia of https://spoonfulospice.wordpress.com/
- Neetha of https://bnpassion.wordpress.com/
- Annika of https://coniferesetfeuillus.com/
- Kiran of https://cradle-ofjoy.com/
- Nithya of https://divinespice.com/
- Cheila of https://pinkfordays.wordpress.com/
- Pansy of https://ice-cream-magazine.com/
- Ana of https://aromasandflavours.com/
I congratulate all these fabulous bloggers.Each of them have a unique blog.Please do check out these blogs.
My most popular posts are,
I thank all my readers for their constant support. Your lovely comments and feedback are important to me they inspire me to blog more often.
Thanking one and all.