A strawberry pudding is my all time favorite. This one is a 100% vegetarian pudding. I haven’t used gelatin but used agar agar for the pudding to set.
Strawberry – 1cup(chopped)
Castor sugar – 2tbsp
Condensed milk – 200ml
Milk – 400ml
Agar agar – 10gms
- In a bowl add condensed milk and milk. Bring this to boil stirring it continuously.
- Simultaneously in another pan add strawberries and caster sugar. Cook the strawberries for ten minutes on med flame.
- Now mix the agar agar with 1 cup water and heat this mixture till agar agar dissolves.
- Now wait for all the three ingredients to cool down.
- When all three are at low temperature (almost same temperature) mix the strawberries and agar agar into the milk mix gently and combine.
- Now pour this into a glass dish and set this in the refrigerator for minimum 1hour.