Whenever my kids ask for a pudding or a dessert I try to innovate some ideas and give them a new dessert everytime. And that’s true .. who would like to eat the same dessert everytime ? ?? Not me !!!
This is a simple chocochip cheesecake with a twist…. In regular cheesecakes we add butter to the biscuit crumbs and layer them on the bottom and then set in the fridge and the next process continues…. This recipe is Ulta and I have done layering of biscuits dipped in warm milk and chocolate syrup.
Hope you will try and enjoy the recipe.
Cream cheese – 100gms
Caster sugar – 100gms
Whipping cream – 300gms
Vanilla essence – 1/4tsp
Lemon juice – 1/4tsp
Chocochip biscuits – 1pack
Chocolate chips – 100gms (sweetened)
Chocolate syrup – 1/2cup
Milk 1/4 cup
- In a clean dry bowl, whip the cream till hard peak and set itin the refrigerator till needed
- In another seperate bowl add the cream cheese and sugar and blend at a regular speed for few minutes or till well combined.
- Add vanilla essence and a dash of lime juice to this and blend
- Now take out the whipping cream from the fridge and fold in this and the cream cheese mixture with a spatula in a cut and fold technique. folowing this technique doesn’t let the air escape from the batter and stay fluffy. Right as we need it !
- Now gently fold in the chocochip into this and keep this aside
- Now take a glass dish to start our layering.
- Dip in the chocochip biscuits in warm milk and place it in the bottom layer of the dish and this becomes the base.
- Next layer the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly
- Pour in the chocolate syrup generously and again layer the biscuits on top of it and repeat the process.
- Lastly add few broken biscuits, chocolate syrup and chocochip for garnish
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Ideally if you keep it overnight it tastes delicious the next day.